Shop Local Event | June 18th, 2022 | 9am-2pm
5400 State Hwy 150 w.
Thank you for your interest in our event! Complete the form below to register.
All vendor spaces are 10’x 10’. Vendors must provide all equipment necessary for their operation (tent, tables, displays, etc.). All tents must be secured by weights or other means. All signs, displays, chairs and other property must remain in the confines of your booth.
**This is an outdoor event**
NON-REFUNDABLE 10’ x 10’ Booth Rentals are $35.00 donation to Horse and Soul Non-Profit. Spaces are not officially reserved until payment is received in full.
Payments accepted through
or Venmo: @horseandsoul
- The event will run from 10am-2pm vendors should arrive at 9am to set up. Vehicles will have a designated parking area in order to provide space for shoppers.
- Vendors must be set up and ready by 10am.
- Check in with Horse and Soul Staff upon arrival to receive your rented space.
- Vendors may begin to breakdown and clean up at —-
- Electricity is not available to vendors. You must provide your own source if needed, and cords must be taped or tucked away to not create a tripping hazard.
- Merchandise on the grounds is at the risk of the owner. Horse and Soul is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged merchandise, personal property, or vehicles while on property.
- No advertisements can be placed on trees, buildings, etc. You may only advertise within your rented space. You may not distribute flyers or other advertising outside of your rented space. No selling outside of your rented space is allowed.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for minors brought onto premises. Minors must remain with parent or guardian.
- Under Texas Law (Chapter 87, Civil Practice and Remedies Code), an Equine Professional is not liable for an injury to or the death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities.
- Texas state law requires all vendors to have a current state of Texas sales tax license.
- Food Trucks must meet the standard guidelines set forth by the State of Texas Health Department.
- Any pre-packaged food items must be labeled and sold according to the Texas Cottage Laws.
- Horse and Soul reserves the right to refuse service/admission to anyone for any reason. Hostile, rude or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- Vendors may not sell products, services, images, or merchandise that is offensive, crude, not family friendly, and unlawful.
- No animals allowed unless vendor has consent from Horse and Soul. If consent has been granted vendor must keep animals contained or on leash.
For Questions: Find us on Facebook or email email@example.com